Thursday, January 20, 2011

Future


We leave our past behind and speed toward the unknown. Our future. We set out for far away places and try to find our self. Or try to lose ourselves. The problems start when we refuse to let change happen, and cling to old habits. But if we hold on to the past too tight, the future may never come.

One thing is for sure you reap what you sow. What goes around comes around. No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. Everything catches up to you in the end. And when it does, it usually kicks your ass....

2 comments:

  1. Only if you're not me. My ass never got kicked by seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sowing the seeds of love, seeds of loveeee
    And anything is possible when you're sowing the seeds of love <3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I don't make the first move. Ever. Unless were playing monopoly cause that's my shit