Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Secrets


If there’s one thing I’ve learned... it’s that everyone has secrets, you might be brave enough to reveal your secret only to have it used against you, or someone else’s secret might affect you in unexpected ways, there are some secrets your only too happy to keep, others surface only to be buried deeper than they were before, but the most powerful secrets are truths you thought you could reveal, but once spoken change everything.
They say that what you don’t know can’t hurt you. But does a person really want to be that oblivious…. 


4 comments:

  1. Some times it's better to just reveal what you keep secret so that you can be who you really are. Even if people use it against you, as you are being true to yourself. Only you have to answer to your mind at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT Markness. Lay it out on the table. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah exactly.... ;-)

    Keep Writing miss LC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I made bacon and avo burgers for all our lovely staff members (3 in total, including me). I was so hungry during the preparation process that I ate most of the crispy bacon. I had to disguise the absence of bacon with an overload of avo. I felt like a swine thief. I know it's a dirty little secret, but now I feel better. Thanks LC! See you on a dirty dance floor soon.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I don't make the first move. Ever. Unless were playing monopoly cause that's my shit