Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LIFE



In Life, there are times when you wish you knew what you wanted. Confusion sets in. . Whether it's about who we wish we were. Or who we wish we could be. Or who we want... Despite these uncertainties, its the unknown that is intriguing me, the daily surprises that are going to make it worth my while and the unpredictability that makes me want to kick off my shoes and take life on barefoot. SuperTramp it!!!


But more often than not, there are those around you that get hurt, and for these unintentional hurt feelings and disappointments along the way I apologise from the bottom of my heart. I'm trying to be the best imperfect human i can be. They may hate me for the choices I’ve made, but I can’t stop now I know who I am.

Where to from here? Surprise me!! Never give up. Never surrender

LIVE.LIFE.LOVE.PARDI

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I don't make the first move. Ever. Unless were playing monopoly cause that's my shit